ATEX Camera KTi-5
Intrinsically safe CCTV video camera KTi-5 is used to transmit video images in real time from explosion risk areas. It can be used in confined spaces with methane gas presence (group I in ATEX classification), and also in Zone 0 in surface industries (group II)
CCTV video camera transmits Full HD video images, with standard compression H.264 or MPEG-4, with frame rate 30 fr/s. Thanks to Full HD resolution, this camera can record images up to five times more defined when compared to old analog cameras.
It supports the most common network protocols and images can be directly displayed on the most used browsers or with any software dealing with RTP/RTCP streams.
The technical characteristics of the KTi series have been improved to reach a higher quality of the images, a higher speed of the shutter and a better video stream flow and resolution. It can be equipped with functions such as movement detection or face recognition.
In poor lighting conditions sensor switches automatically from color mode to black/white mode.
Among the main features of the KTi cameras there are:
● integrated LED lights;
● 12V DV intrinsically safe power supply;
● power cord inserted into the camera through M16 cable gland;
● video stream provided through optical fibre 100Base-FX interface;
● optional analog CVBS signal;
● camera IP65 housing made of steel and shock resistant;
● standard handle to adjust camera position on two-axis.